15 Affirmations for Love and Relationships
As it relates to love, finding “the one” can take some time. For some people, the connection will happen quickly, and for others, a relationship could be in the works for a while. But in order to be able to receive love from others, we have to love ourselves. Then, when your soul mate enters your life, you’ll be able to love him or her without conflating your feelings for him with feelings about yourself.
If love is what you are seeking, the following affirmations will help you to be more romantically healthy when going into a relationship, but will also make you better at deciding on the person you are pursuing. You can begin by saying them daily or you can pick the ones that feel most applicable and repeat those.
- I am worthy of an equal love.
- I give and receive love easily and effortlessly.
- I am so grateful for my amazing relationship.
- I am worthy of love.
- My heart is open to love.
- My relationship is happy and long-lasting.
- I have attracted my best mate.
- Love surrounds me every day.
- My partner is generous and kind.
- I feel safe and secure when I am with my mate.
- I make an effort in my relationship.
- I enjoy giving love.
- I have love in all areas of my life including friendships.
- My soul mate recognizes me when we meet.
- I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.